{Rebecca} Catered Crop Star Bright

>> Monday, February 18, 2013




For my part I know nothing with any certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
   ~ Vincent Van Gogh



I knew right away that stars were going to len themselves perfectly for a baby boy card that was on my "to make" list. I love it when my commitments and my other to do lists coordinate so nicely!


SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye Paper, buttons
American Crafts Thickers, Floss
 Misc Ric Rac, buttons,

You have until March 2 to link up with this fun challenge! Be sure to check out the Catered Crop blog for more inspiration and all the details.

Challenges
Catered Crop : Star Bright
Paper Players : Buttons and Bows for Baby

9 comments:

Lisa Elton February 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM  

What a delightful card Rebecca! Your sailboat and paper choices are as cute as can be. Love the rick rack too ;)

Cheryl February 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM  

Oooh I love this! Such a great design and mix of papers.

Amy O February 21, 2013 at 1:53 PM  

Wow! What a fun sketch for a baby card! Love your choice of papers. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

stampwithsandy February 22, 2013 at 6:46 AM  

I agree, wow! Love all the great patterns. What a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players, Rebecca!

Jaydee February 22, 2013 at 8:29 AM  

Love the paper pieced yacht, the rickrack ribbon and the chipboard b. great card. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Linda McClain February 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM  

Oh Rebecca, this is stunning. I love how you made all those patterns work so beautifully together. Gorgeous!

Anonymous,  February 23, 2013 at 9:03 AM  

Beautiful card...love the mix of patterns and sailboat;) the b is fantastic.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie February 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM  

Oh my, how cute is this! Love the paper/pattern mix and the fabolous design!TFS!

Post a Comment