Get Sketchy #72

>> Friday, January 28, 2011


This week's Get Sketchy card challenge is another good one! I knew as soon as I saw the sketch that it would be the perfect way to use one of the gorgeous handmade paper flowers that I got from UmWowStudio and when I paired it with patterned paper from Graphic 45's Springtime collection. Ah spring...how I miss you...
 SUPPLIES
Graphic 45 patterned paper
Recollections cardstock
Making Memories metal frame
UmWowStudio handmade paper flower
Maya Road leaf pin
Unknown seam binding, thread

I have been seeing seam binding showing up all over the place in the scrappy/cardmaking world lately and I had been lamenting the fact that I did not have any.  So you can imagine my surprise and joy (yes, joy, I am pretty simple to please) when I discovered a package of seam binding in the deep dark recesses of my trim drawer. Actually, it was something I had picked up at the thrift store probably a year ago and bought without any clue of what it was. Guess I foresaw a trend without even knowing it!

Anyway, go check out the rest of the design team's work over at the Get Sketchy blog - I know I say it every week, but there are some GORGEOUS examples this week, and of course a great prize if you are so inclined to play along with the challenge.



3 comments:

Gladys January 28, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

Beautiful card Sarah! Love the Flower and ribbbons!

Kerryn January 28, 2011 at 3:20 PM  

This is a stunning card Sarah!!

Post a Comment