GS #69

>> Friday, January 7, 2011

It's time for the first Get Sketchy card challenge of the new year!  

This week's challenge was a fun one. 



I love the little house and it reminded me that I had a brand new package of "Dear Lizzy" accent Thickers which includes a cute bird house shape.  I paired it with some scraps of American Crafts patterned paper and cardstock for a really quick and easy Valentine's Day card. 

SUPPLIES
American Crafts cardstock, patterned paper, Thicker's accents, run-ons
Pebbles Inc. ribbon
Martha Stewart Punch


3 comments:

Laurel January 7, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

Oh this is so pretty, love those colors!

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 7, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the little birdies and the house!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea L. January 13, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

This is super cute! I love those chipboard birdies & house! ♥♥♥

Post a Comment