Get Sketchy #70

>> Friday, January 14, 2011

This week's Get Sketchy card challenge has been posted and it is a good one.  I am not sure what it is about this sketch, but I think it may be my favorite so far.  My card came together really quickly and I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

Of course, it helped that I had some gorgeous new paper from Graphic 45 to play with.  I just love their "Once Upon a Springtime" line... gives me hope that someday we might actually get out from all this snow!


SUPPLIES
Graphic 45 patterned paper
Recollections kraft cardstock
Prima pearls
Unknown rub-on
Paper Flowers handmade by UmWowStudio

Don't you just love the handmade paper flowers?!?  They are from this fabulous etsy shop.  




12 comments:

Laurel January 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

Beautiful card! love those flowers!

The Little Schausages January 14, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

Love the card, the flowers are very beautiful.

Lea January 15, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

Oh Sarah this card is GORGEOUS!!!! I'm going to UmWow right now to get me some flowers!!!

Kerryn January 15, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

What a gorgeous card Sarah!!

Rossella January 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

Hello Sarah! I pass here to make a greeting and tell you that your blog is really nice! I added the link to my blog and I hope you can pass to me soon!

SmilynStef January 17, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

Those are certainly some rockin' paper flowers ... gorgeous card.

Maria January 17, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

WOW, this is stunning! I love those flowers, so beautiful!!! Nice job and thanks for playing along with JUST US GIRLS this week.

Andrea M January 18, 2011 at 5:43 PM  

Gorgeous card!!! Those flowers are stunning!!! WOW! Wonderful take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS!!! Hope you'll join us again next week!

Lisa Kind January 19, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

Lovely! How fortunate that you had the dp we used as our inspiration for our JUGs color challenge! Thanks so much for playing our challenge!

Kathryn B January 20, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

Beautiful card and it does help to have the Graphic 45 papers! Love your layout and those fab flowers!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Kristin Eberline January 20, 2011 at 7:32 PM  

What a fantastic, vintage card! Love those shabby blooms ♥ It definitely helps to have the paper that inspired our challenge, huh? Wish I had some!! It's gorgeous and you really showed that with your card.

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Post a Comment